* 8.5"h x 12.25"w x 4"d
* drop length: 4.5", 30"-36" adjustable strap
* thick, soft, smooth cowhide with matching trim
* 14-karat light gold plated hardware
* custom woven book stripe print on poly twill lining
* handheld with removable shoulder strap and a zip top...
An introduction to efficiency and productivity analysis The second edition of An Introduction to Efficiency and Productivity Analysis is designed to be a general introduction for those who wish to study efficiency and productivity analysis.
The book provides an accessible, well written introduction to the four principal methods involved: econometric estimation of average response models; index numbers, data envelopment analysis (DEA); and stochastic frontier analysis (SFA). For each method, a detailed introduction to the basic concepts is presented, numerical examples are provided, and some of the more important extensions to the basic methods are discussed. Of special interest is the systematic use of detailed empirical applications using real world data throughout the kate spade usa sale book. In recent years, there have been a number of excellent advance level books published on performance kate spade new york measurement. This book, however, is the first systematic survey of performance measurement with the express purpose of introducing the field to a wide audience of students, researchers, and practitioners. Indeed, the 2nd Edition maintains its uniqueness: (1) kate spade clearance sale It is a well written introduction kate spade wallet outlet to the field.
(2) It outlines, discusses and compares the four principal methods for efficiency and productivity analysis in a well motivated presentation. (3) It provides detailed advice on computer programs that can be used to implement these performance measurement methods. The book contains computer instructions and output listings for the SHAZAM, LIMDEP, TFPIP, DEAP and FRONTIER computer programs.
Prev: kate spade winter
Next: kate spade cyber monday 2016